#10 Mocacasin Lake Cabin
One of our most popular, Moccasin Lake cabin is located on the Wallowa River with a bridge that leads down to the river. The deck on the back offers a quiet retreat with river sights and sounds. This is a two-bedroom and 1-bathroom cabin. Sleeps 6 with a new sleeper sofa in the living area. Enjoy the impressive rock fireplace with propane wood stove insert. You will enjoy the remodeled kitchen and updated flooring in this cabin.
- Two bedroom – 2 Queen beds
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- One bathroom – tub/shower combo
- Equipped Kitchen – stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, dishes and silverware
- Linens provided – sheets, bedding, and towels
- Washer and dryer
- Large deck with river sights and sounds
- Pet friendly – see our Pet Policy
- Propane BBQ
- WIFI, Television with DVD, basic cable and landline telephone provided
- One-night rental available with $25.00 one-night additional fee
Check availability calendar for current rates and open dates or call us if you need assistance or have any other questions about this rental.