- Please ask us if you would like to bring your pet with you. We can allow dogs in some of our units, but as a lot of people have cat allergies we do not allow cats..
- We have a 2 dog limit in our dog friendly units and charge an additional $15/ night per pet.
- We require a credit card on file for reservations that include pets.
- If you bring your dog(s), fail to notify us, and do not pay the pet fee you will be charged a fee of $100 plus cleaning costs.
- You are responsible for and agree to pay for any damage or abnormal cleaning fees caused by your dog(s).
- If furniture or beds require extra cleaning because of pet hair or other pet problems you will be charged an additional $100 minimum cleaning fee.
- Your dog(s) must be non aggressive and friendly to other dogs and people.
- If your dog barks excessively and bothers the neighbors we may be forced to ask you to leave with no refund.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended at the cabin. Someone must be with your dog at the cabin at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog, use a leash and respect future renters, the neighbors and other people enjoying Wallowa Lake
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations, free of fleas, clean and brushed prior to arrival.
- Reserving one of our cabins confirms agreement to comply with our PET POLICY
- We love dogs also and don’t want to keep them from enjoying vacations with their people, but we have been forced to strengthen our PET POLICY due to a few irresponsible renters.