CABIN RENTALS AT WALLOWA LAKE – RENTAL POLICIES
- DEPOSIT – One half of total payment required at time of booking. Payable by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit card, check or cash. Sorry – we do not accept American Express. After deposit is received we will send you a confirmation. Payment confirms acceptance of our policies. Pay with cash or check for a 3% discount.
- FINAL PAYMENT – Balance is due 10 days prior to first day of reservation. We’ll then send you information on finding and getting into your cabin.
- HOTEL TAX – A 6.8% local hotel tax will be added to all rentals.
- ON LINE BOOKING – Our website and reservation systems are secure, and you can safely enter all required information on line. If you prefer, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you on the phone.
- MINIMUM RENTAL TIME – We require a 3 night minimum stay only on Memorial Day, 4th of July, last full weekend of July and Labor Day weekend. We do offer one night rentals. Please call for a price quote.
- CANCELLATION – We understand that things come up that may change your plans and will work with you if you have to cancel or reschedule. However we have some basic guidelines which are:
*Cancellation more than 30 days of arrival – Refund of deposit less $25 cancellation fee.
* Cancellation less than 30 days of arrival – If we are able to rent the unit for the entire number of days, we’ll refund your deposit less $50 cancellation fee. – If we are not successful in renting the unit for the total number of days canceled, you will be responsible for payment for the vacant days and a $50 cancellation fee.
- DAMAGE/CLEANING – We reserve the right to charge for damage to cabins, furniture, light and bathroom fixtures, mirrors, carpets, grounds, etc. during your stay. Cabins are inspected, cleaned and restocked after renters check out, but if you find something that needs attention when you arrive, please let us know.
SUPPLIESStocked in your cabin at arrival
- Clean linens and towels
- Cooking utensils and pots and pans
- Coffeepot, filters and a one pot coffee bag.
- Dishes and silverware
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- BBQ grills and lawn furniture
- Garbage bags
- NOTE: Wood for fireplace equipped cabins and barbeque charcoal is not supplied but readily available at several places close by.
OTHER ITEMSPlease check for availability.
- Portable Crib
- Ironing Boards and Iron
- Booster Seat
- Pet towels
- Pack and Play
- Extra cleaning towels you may need during your stay.
- Please ask, we may be able to arrange for unlisted items.
- Please call us at 541-432-0541 for additional info.
- PETS – Please see our PET POLICY
- PHONES – Please have a phone card or long distance calling service if you are going to need to make long distance calls as phones do not have long distance capability. Verizon has good cell phone service in this area.
- WiFi – WIRELESS INTERNET is provided in all cabins.
- All Cabins are NON SMOKING in respect of next guests. If we have to remove your smoke odors, we reserve the right to charge for the extra work
- NO CAMPFIRES are allowed and no trash burning in fireplaces.
- No Tents or RV’s — Our cabins are permitted to have the maximum number of people listed for each cabin. Therefore, there is no tent or RV camping allowed at any of our properties. Please ask us for suggested tent and RV camping site contact information. Here are 2 potential options: Wallowa Lake State Park — Park at the River
- NEIGHBORS – Because we really hate having to deal with complaints from the neighbors, please respect their rights to peace and quiet. And if you have an issue with the neighbors, let us know and we will resolve it.
- We want your vacation to be enjoyable and repeated year after year so we’re eager to assist with any issues that may come up.
Please call us at 541-432-0541 if we can help during your stay.